Who Attends the Trade Show
The Public Lands Alliance Trade Show is the best place to sell products and services to nonprofit buyers that support national parks, forests, refuges and other public land sites.
Professionals who attend our trade show are buyers, decision makers and influencers that use this event to shop and learn about products and services to educate, promote and enhance the visitor experience on public lands.
Public lands nonprofit buyers are looking for:
- Educational and theme-related products and services.
- Donor and volunteer recognition items.
- Technology that supports learning and outreach goals.
- Marketing and communication products and services.
- Nonprofit management and support solutions.