Pre-registration is required. Registration includes all three sessions and grants access to live webinars as well as recordings for sessions 1-3.
Leveling Up: Elevating Your Social Media and Digital Presence
An educational series designed to help your organization elevate your social media and digital presence. Presented by Barefoot PR, a purpose-driven PR and design firm that works alongside nonprofits, foundations, government agencies and companies focused on community impact.
6/27/23 - Session 1: Emerging Social Media Platforms, Trends, and Artificial Intelligence
7/25/23 - Session 2: Paid Media and Influencers
8/29/23 - Session 3: Web Accessibility and Making a Better Online Impression on a Budget
Session 2: Paid Media and Influencers
Digital Advertising, Boosted Content, Influencer Marketing - these social media tools can supercharge your organization’s impact, but they can also be expensive and challenging to manage. Join us to learn about each of these social media strategies, when to use them, and best practices for targeting and budgeting. Attendees will learn:
· How different types of supercharged social media content can work for you, including ads, boosted content, and working with influencers
· How to build and warm up your audience to get the most out of your social spend
· The ins and outs of targeting
· Lessons learned from our work managing campaigns
Cost for series (all three webinars):
FREE for PLA Members and PLA Corporate Partners
- $100 for NonMembers and Government Agency Staff