About the Convention
Our annual convention and trade show brings together nonprofit organizations and land management agencies who work to protect and conserve public lands and enhance the visitor experience. The program is designed to build the capacity of nonprofit public lands partners and to give government leaders the tools necessary to help fulfill their agency missions.
Visit the 2017 Convention and Trade Show Website
Future Dates and Locations
February 12 – 16, 2017 / Arlington, Virginia
Crystal Gateway Marriott
Information on registration coming soon!
February 25 – March 1, 2018 / Palm Springs, California
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel and Palm Springs Convention Center
Thank you to our 2016 Convention Sponsors
In 2016, nonprofit organizations and companies pledged more than $40,000 for our annual event which benefits nonprofits and their agency partners.
- Eastern National
- Friesens Corporation
- Great Smoky Mountains Association
- Hawai’i Pacific Parks Association
- Mount Rushmore Society
- National Park Foundation
- Peaks, Plateaus and Canyons Association
- Rocky Mountain Conservancy
- Devils Tower Natural History Association
- Discover Your Northwest
- Green Goo by Sierra Sage
- HogEye, Inc.
- Red Rock Canyon Interpretive Association
- Sequoia Parks Conservancy
- Student Conservation Association
- Yellowstone Association
- Yosemite Conservancy
- Zion Natural History Association
- Black Hills Parks and Forests Association
- Canyonlands Natural History Association
- Mesa Verde Museum Association
- Shenandoah National Park Association