PLA 2023 Health Considerations
Last updated: 09/28/2022
This information is subject to change based on new and evolving guidelines and recommendations.
The PLA board of directors and staff prioritize the health and safety of PLA 2023 participants. As the world continues to navigate the complexity of the COVID-19 pandemic (and its variants), PLA will monitor the evolving recommendations and regulations of local, state, federal and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) protocols.
PLA reserves the right to make updates to PLA 2023 participation requirements and requires that all participants agree to the PLA 2023 Waiver of Liability when registering.
PLA 2023 Convention and Trade Show
- COVID-19 and its variants are still present and circulating in the population.
- Per the CDC, COVID vaccination and/or testing prior to participating in public events is recommended for the well-being of yourself and others.
- Stay home if you are sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19 (including any variants), and get tested.
- PLA will not provide masks for participants but respects individual preferences to be masked at our events.
- Do your part to help prevent the spread of germs and infections.
Oregon Convention Center
The Oregon Convention Center has obtained the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) Star Accreditation. The GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation Program is performance-based and designed to help facilities establish a comprehensive system of cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention for staff and venues.